Six Members Delegation Team from Guangdong ACFTU, have visited GEFONT office in Putalisadak and met GEFONT Leadership on 21 May 2017. During the meeting, GEFONT President Bishnu Rimal, welcomed ACFTU Delegates and briefed about political situation and current local level election. President Rimal has cleared about the role of political parties and trade unions in Nepal. He also briefed about GEFONT structure, activities and about different solidarity support organisations.
During the meeting, ACFTU Delegates appreciated the GEFONT and briefed about their visit.
GEFONT General Secretary Bishnu Lamsal, Binda Pandey- Member of Governing Council, Ramesh Badal- Secretary of Foreign Department and Smriti lama- Member of Foreign Department attended the Meeting. ACFTU six members delegation team include
1. Mr. Liao Rujie, Vice President of Guangdong Provincial Trade Union Council
2. Mr. Chen Xiangguang, President of Shantou Municipal Trade Union Council, Guangdong Province
3. Mr. Liu Guobin, Director of the General Office of Guangdong Provincial Trade Union Council
4. Mr. Xu Guosheng, Director of the International Department, Guangdong Provincial Trade Union Council
5. Ms. Tang Miaoyun, Vice Director of Retired Worker's Department of Guangdong Provincial Trade Union Council
6. Ms. Jiang Tao, Vice President of Guangdong Seamen’s